Norton Anti-Theft permits you to handle the protection of your device. This Norton setup for mobile device lets you trace your device when it is lost or stolen. To allow the functionalities of Norton Anti-Theft, you must first register and login to your Norton Account. Create an account for Norton Anti-Theft account by visiting Norton.com/Setup. If you already have a Norton Account, you can use your Norton Account login details to sign in to the Norton Anti-Theft.
Key features of Norton Anti-Theft:
Norton Anti-Theft offers you the services and functions to safeguard and recover your device and the data in it in unfortunate conditions or if your device is lost or stolen. Having Norton Anti-Theft installed and activated in your device benefits you in several ways, such as:
- Keeps the tack location of your device
- Capture pictures using the device camera without giving access to open other media files
- Locks and secures your device remotely to avert unauthorized access to your private data
If you have purchased Norton Setup of if Anti-Theft product, make sure it is activated since only then you can block maximum risks and problems that are caused online. If you have Norton setup installed on your computer and you are eligible to access it on your Android or iOS device, make sure you check if there is the option to turn on Norton Anti-theft. You can go to the instructions below. The only thing you need to do is to install the product on Google Play. If you have purchased the security software particularly for your mobile, and having trouble, follow the steps mentioned below.
How to unlock your Mobile Device?
- Tap on the link to visit Norton.com/Setup
- On the main page, click login and enter your Norton Log in credentials
- From the Devices list, choose your device that is locked
- Go to ‘Manage Anti-Theft Features’ section, you will find a passcode of four digits and the device status at the top-right corner
- Note down the passcode and keep it safe
- To unlock your device, do the following:
- Go to Remove screen lock > Manage Anti-Theft Features
- It is mandatory to have your device connected to the Internet so you can perform a remote unlock
- In order to unlock your mobile device manually without an internet connection, enter your 4-digit passcode and then press Unlock
Your mobile device is now unlocked and if the process did not work out for you connect to Norton Customer Support. Keep the Norton subscription activated so the security level of your phone stays maintained and the data protected.
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.