Norton.com/NU16 – Prevent your device from high risks of malware, virus, Trojan and other attacks. Activate Norton antivirus to access advanced security features. Covering the field of business and personal use, Norton family has various products for various requirements.
If you have subscribed to any of the Norton product, you must have the Norton product key that you require while software activation. Depending on your purchase mode, you will receive Norton Product key on registered email on online purchase. Whereas, on offline purchase i.e., if you have purchased the antivirus product from a retail shop, find your Norton product key inside the disk pack.
Before you step to download and install Norton antivirus on your device, make sure you meet the criteria mentioned below:
- If you are upgrading Norton from one product to another, uninstall the older one
- Uninstall In any other antivirus software (in case you have) as corresponding programs cause software conflict
- Check for your device space and make sure it is empty enough to support Norton Antivirus
- Uninterrupted Internet connection with strong signal strength
Norton Setup – System Requirements:
- For Mac: Intel® Core 2 Duo, core i3, Core i5, core i7, or Xeon processor), 2 GB of RAM, 300 MB free hard disk space and Internet connection for LiveUpdate
- From Winnows: Supports Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP and Vista, 300 MHz Processor for Windows XP and 1 GHz processor for rest Windows OS, RAM ranging between 256 MB to 2GB depending on the version of operating system
- For Android: Android Operating system 4.0.3 or later, minimum 15 MB of available storage space(Supported Tablet/ Mobile), updated web browser
- For iOS: Operating system 8.0 or later and updated web browser
Once you fall into the requirement standards, you can download and install Norton Antivirus on your desired device and depending on the subscription of your Norton product.
How to download and install Norton Security antivirus on your PC?
Note: It is possible that your might have slightly different steps of downloading, installing and activating Norton Antivirus depending on the web browser and its version you are using.
- Click on the link Norton.com/setup
- Click on the option of ‘Enter a Product Key’ and you will be directed to Norton Login page
- Enter your login details associated to your Norton Account. If you do not have a Norton Account carry on with the option of Create an account.
- Fill in the required details and click on the Create Account button to proceed and create your account
- After logging in to your Norton Account, select your Norton Product from the top menu
- When prompted, click on Download button and wait till the process is undergoing
Your Norton product is downloaded on your device, now you need to install the software.
How to install Norton antivirus?
- Press CTRL+ J key altogether on the same web browser and double-click on the Norton File that you recently downloaded
- Choose the option of ‘Run as administrator’ on the Norton Setup
- Select your country, language and other required information and press OK or Submit
- You will be directed to License and Agreement page, read and mark agree to the checkbox and submit your choice
- Follow instructions displayed on the screen (if any) and submit
Wait for a while until the installation of Norton security is under progress. Once your product is installed, you can run the program to safeguard your device. While the whole processes of Norton download and install, it is essential to have a strong and continuous internet connection. Poor internet connection might interrupt or even break the download or installation process. If you already have a Norton antivirus product, login to your computer and
How to Activate Norton Security?
- Click on the windows button, search for Norton and launch Norton antivirus
- Select ‘Renew’ button available at the right-bottom of the page
- When taken to the next page, click on ‘I have a key or code to enter’ below the Renew my Subscription option
- On the subscription window, enter your Norton Product Key in the field and click Next
- You will see a confirmation page about your Norton Activation from where you can review your subscription details, click Close
Now your Norton antivirus is activated and ready to protect your device from virus attacks. You can also activate your product directly by clicking on Norton.com/setup but you are required to have any subscribed product from Norton family. Activation will offer your real-time defense by turning on firewall security. This will block all the malicious web pages and reduce the risk of data loss.
If you are experiencing any error while updating or activating Norton product, go to the link Norton.com/nu16 and this will automatic download the file. Alternatively, you can first uninstall the antivirus to remove any kind of file error, and then re-install it by using Norton Product key. Go to Norton.com/setup and reinstall Norton Setup to eliminate Norton errors.