Norton Online Backup is a special product developed to help the users to backup their important files and folders. This program can be installed from Norton Online Backup website by following the instructions given there. But the installation alone cannot serve the purpose as you need to activate the product to access its full features.
To activate the same, the first step is to locate the Norton Online Backup product key by following these instructions:
- Check the printed documentation that came with your computer the Norton Online Backup is installed to
- Check the email ID registered with your Norton Online Backup account and search for the activation key code mail received after the order confirmation mail
If you are still unable to find or locate the Norton setup product key then connect to its customer support center.
Once you find the same, follow these instructions to activate your product:
- Visit Norton Online Backup official website and log in to your account
- For this, enter your registered email ID and password
- Once logged in, you can see your email address in the top-right corner of the webpage
- Click on the email address and from the drop-down menu, choose Activate Norton Online Backup
- Enter the product key you have located from your email ID
- Hit Continue to proceed further
- Follow the on-screen instruction
- Now, you can initiate the backup of your files, documents, photos, and other products
- Your Norton product is successfully activated now!
At any step, if you find a technical glitch then call the Norton support number and receive an immediate support service from a certified technician. He/she will be glad to assist you!
An expert in technical writing, James Watson has been studying and writing on all the latest technologies. Be it Norton, Internet security services, Microsoft and Antivirus, he strives to grab knowledge of even minor updates or changes occurring in the current technological world. Many publishers have published a number of articles written by him.