With Norton Early Adopter program you can easily download Norton pre-release software and you can become the one privileged user to try the latest features of the software. Once you join the Norton program, the Norton LiveUpdate program will download the latest software that comes to you before it officially launches.
Here, you will get to know the basics of the Norton Early Adopter Program. This will help the users to become avail the services that are offered by the Norton program. You can access the new features of the software before others do. If you have any specific query to ask about Norton software.
How Norton Early Adopter program can benefit you?
The program can majorly help you to:-
- It gives you a brief view of the latest Norton features to come.
- It allows you to avail the services of Norton and then gives feedback on the same to work on the final feature to come.
When you will be entitled to join the Norton Early Adopter Program?
If you are a paid customer then only you are qualified to receive an invitation to access the pre-launched program.
What are the steps to join Norton Early Adopter Program?
The steps for joining Norton Early Adopter Program are as follows:-
- Go to the Norton Early Adopter Program invitation page and then click on the “Learn More” option.
- Go through the “About the program” page and then click on the “Join” option.
- Read the license agreement and click on the “I Agree” option.
- You now have to enter the credentials associated with the Norton account.
- Once you sign in, click on the option that is labeled as “Close”.
- Wait for the Norton program to prepare the pre-release program.
Note: If you are having issues in following the steps that are mentioned above then it is recommended to visit Norton’s official website that goes by the URL norton.com/setup.
How to end/ leave Norton Early Adopter Program?
You can follow the steps mentioned below in order to leave the Norton Early adopter Program:-
- Primarily, launch the “Norton” program by clicking on its icon from the screen.
- Now, click on the “Settings” option from the main window.
- Click on the option that is labeled as “Administrative Settings”.
- Now navigate to the “Unenroll” option and then double-click on it.
- You will see the “Norton remove and reinstall” tool if you want to go back to the previous version then click on it.
- Go through the license agreement and then click on the “I Agree” option.
- After this, you may click on the “Remove and Reinstall” button.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Restart Now” option.
- Once your PC restarts, you need to follow the on-screen instructions.
Note: The instructions will redirect you to reinstall the previous version of Norton antivirus product.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
It is a must to understand how you can get access to the latest features that are yet to be public. Norton gives you perks of being its valuable customers and provide you services that come before others get their hands on. The steps to join and leave the Norton Early Adopter Program have been already discussed in the passage above. If you have any confusion related to the elaborate process that has been highlighted above, then contact Norton’s Official Website.