Cyber threats are evolving and so should our cyber security. Norton 360 with LifeLock provides complete protection to your device that it deserves. Today’s connected world is in dire need of staying protected from the mischievous goals of the cyber-criminals.
For this, Norton 360 and LifeLock have been merged together so that the protection level of your device could be increased manifolds.
Moreover, you are provided with certain unique features such as real-time threat protection, Parental control features, 100GB cloud storage, Secure VPN, credit monitoring, Password manager, and many more.
The all-new dashboard is unique in its own way because you need not enter the information and login credentials again if you are an old user of LifeLock. You can easily get access to your information and change it anytime from the “My Norton” tab.
How Norton 360 with LifeLock can prove to be useful?
With the introduction of the Norton 360 with LifeLock app, you can take the necessary protection along with you wherever you go.
Read Here >> Top 5 Features of Norton Antivirus
The app is available on Google Play as well as on the App store. The app includes all the latest features that are necessary to take the protection level to its height. Some of the features are mentioned below:
- You can download this security software on up to 5 devices including Pcs, Macs, tablets, and on mobile devices as well.
- You can also improve the privacy of your connected devices by downloading the Virtual Private Network on your devices.
- It also helps to store your crucial data so that you do not lose access to it in case there is a hard drive failure. Prevents the intrusion of Ransomware into your cloud storage.
- The Password Manager of Norton 360 with LifeLock is something which allows you to store and access your passwords from a single platform.
Steps to deploy Norton 360 with LifeLock on your device
(Note: These steps can be only used by the users of Windows or Mac. Also, note that iOS users cannot use this product.)
- First of all, the user needs to login to his LifeLock account.
- To do this, he is required to enter the login credentials such as username and password.
- After entering the LifeLock account credentials he can tap on the “Sign In” option.
- Once you “Sign In” to your account, tap on “Protect this device” or “download” option which is visible under the “Norton Security Online” tab.
- Finally, click on the option that reads “Agree and Download”.
- In the end, run the downloaded Norton 360 with LifeLock file and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation and activation process.
To sum up-
Other than the features which are mentioned above, there are many other features of Norton 360 with LifeLock. To know more about the latest updates in Norton and its products, continue visiting it’s official website that goes by the URL Norton.com/setup.