For those who are not aware of the Norton Power Eraser and its uses, it is a powerful tool that helps you to remove the virus and malware along with the other vulnerable risks.
If your computer or PC is affected by the virus and malware then you might face issues in detecting or removing the infection, but with the use of Norton Power Eraser, you can easily remove the virus from the computer.
Cybercriminals use scareware or rogueware (Rogue security software) to trap you in anonymous download threats on your computer.
With Norton Power Eraser, you will be armed with the detection and removal facilities for the viruses and malware that mimic some legal applications.
And such virus-infected sites are known as scamware or scareware. The Norton Power Eraser tool is used more aggressively and quite often than the Norton antivirus products, hence, there might be a risk that you remove some authentic files and downloads as well. It is recommended, that you should review the scan results before you remove any file or document from your computer or PC.
Whenever you scan the security threats on your device, Norton Power Eraser creates a system restore point for your valuable documents and files. If in the scanning and fixing process, you delete some of your essential files, then Norton Power Eraser lets you restore the files with the help of Undo Previous Fix option.
With the Eraser tool, you can list down the recent repair sessions in which you can preview and restore the deleted files that are important for you.
How to run Scanning process using Norton Power Eraser?
For a successful scanning and detection process using Norton Power Eraser, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to open the Norton application by clicking on its icon, visible on the desktop.
- Now, in the Norton product window, you have to double-click on the “Security” option and then click on the “Scans” option.
- You have to click on the Norton Power Eraser option.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Go” option to proceed further.
- By clicking on the “Go” option, the Norton Power Eraser appears on-screen, you have to click on the “OK” option.
- In this step, you have to proceed further by clicking on the “Advanced Scans” option.
- You have to click on the “System Scan” option.
- At last, you have to review the scan results and then follow the instructions on-screen, for fixing up the security risks that are detected during the scanning process.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
To block the latest virus and malware, you need to have access to the Norton Power Eraser tool. The tool performs the advanced scanning for detecting and fixing up the issues created by the viruses on your device. The steps to run a successful scanning process using Norton Power Eraser tool have been already mentioned in the article above. In case you face any issue in following the related steps or have any query associated with Norton Power Eraser then, it is suggested that you should get in touch with Norton Customer Support, available on Norton’s official website.