norton.com/setup | norton setup | www.norton.com/setup
Norton.com/setup – Norton Antivirus is one of the most influential internet security providers across the world. With a number of impeccable quality features and services, their products have occupied top position in the current market trends.
The unexpected hike in malware threats and virus attacks have significantly reduced our ability to surf, chat, shop or socialize on internet. However, online threats are emerging, so does the technologies to counter them. Here, we will discuss how to deploy Norton security on your device without suffering the issues of installation errors or compatibility issues.
How to download and install Norton antivirus via norton.com/setup?
- Open a web browser and type in the link www.norton.com/setup
- When prompted to Norton main page, click on the Sign in Option available on the Top-right corner of the page
- Enter your login details related to your Norton Account. If you do not have a Norton Account if you do not have any by clicking on the option available right next to the sign in option
- After login into your account, go on to the Norton Setup window and click Download Norton
- Enter Norton Product key carefully and proceed by clicking Submit button
- You will be directed to Agreement and License page, make sure you read and click on agree & Download
- Take step according to the web browser you are using
- Click Run if you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge browser
- If you are using Firefox or Safari browser, find and press Click option available on the top-right corner of the page. Now click on the Download option to check downloaded files and open the file you have recently downloaded.
- For Chrome users, you will find a new bar appeared at the bottom of the page, click on the downloaded file and proceed to follow the next step
- Click on the Continue button if ‘User Account Control’ window comes out
- Follow the guidelines displayed on your screen
After performing all the steps mentioned above, your Norton Antivirus is now installed successfully on your device. However, there are users who switch their devices on a very frequent basis so they need to reinstall the antivirus software for security purposes. It is possible that many users find it difficult to reinstall Norton setup to a new device, or in another case, if you have restored your system, you may learn how to reinstall Norton after system restore. Follow the instruction to reinstall Norton antivirus in such case.
How do I activate a new Norton Setup product key via norton.com/setupMake sure to have Norton setup installed on your PC. You can replace your product key with a new product key by following the steps:
- Open your web browser and type the URL Norton.com/setup
- Go to the Norton my account at the top right corner of the page and sign in by entering your username and password that you used while creating your Norton account.
- If you do not have an existing Norton account, then click “Sign up” and enter your personal information to create a new Norton account.
- Enter your 25 digits alphanumeric character activation product key in the given field and press “Activate”.
Key benefits of activating Norton Setup on your device
The sudden rise in virus attacks, malware threats, and cybercrimes have plagued our digital life. To counter these malicious acts, there is an emerging demand of latest Anti-virus software to protect our personal data and cloud to device network. Norton is one of the best in the industry for this role.
- It protects your devices including PCs, laptops, mobile phones, tablets, Internet router, from Trojans, spyware, worms, and many more.
- It scans your system for potential online threats and malicious websites as users surf various websites they are unaware of. so, there is always a constant threat to your security.
- Norton Blocks malicious downloads, infected files, and phishing attempts to rob or exchange your personal details to cybercriminals for ransom. Such details include banking information, credit or debit card details, username, and password, etc.
- Norton setup is easy to download and install via Norton.com/setup
- It alerts users as soon as it detects anything suspicious or harmful substance and eliminates them.
- You can also get the latest updates through the link Norton.com/setup
Most Basic errors that you might face with Norton setup
- Software Installation Problems
- Unable to Access Some Application After Installation
- Norton Antivirus Not Working
- Can’t Uninstall Norton
- A Discrepancy in PC Performance After Installation
- Conflicts your Registry
- Update/ Upgrade Issues
- Compatibility Problems of Norton with other Programs
- Activate issues
- Management issues with Norton Setup
How can I prevent Norton Errors?“An error has Occurred” “An error has occurred” when installing and uninstalling Norton setup. To fix the problem, you need to uninstall and reinstall the Norton setup by performing the following steps:
- Download the “Norton Remove and Reinstall tool” via Norton.com/setup
- If you have Norton family installed, then uninstall the Norton setup before you execute Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Save the downloaded file on your desktop. On your web browser, the file will be automatically saved after your download is complete. Go to the Web browser download history to redeem the file.
- To do so, press CTRL+J key to open the download history of your web browser
- Click twice the NRnR icon to run the file
- Read the end user license policy carefully and click “I agree” to consent for terms and conditions of the policy.
- Select “Advanced options”
- Select “Remove Only”
- Click ‘Remove”
- Click “Restart Now”
- Once the system reboot is done, follow the on-screen prompts to reinstall the Norton setup
Error: Norton setup has stopped working
This error displays when Norton fails to load with Windows 10. This is because you might have installed a video graphic card that is running on outdated driver software on your desktop. To remove the error, you need to update the graphics card.
- To update your video graphics card:
- Press the Windows = R key to open the Run dialog box
- Type in “devmgmt.msc” and press the “Enter” button
- Navigate to “Device Manager” option and click twice on “Display Adaptors”
- Right-click on “Graphics card” option and go to the “Properties”